Ever wondered how well your site is doing on google? Google suggest five steps to determine the success of your current website. Google’s goal is to return highly relevant results for every query. The changing content, as well as updates to their ranking algorithms, can cause URLs to change position in search results, and possibly, though less likely, be removed. We, here at Infuego, understand that these changes can be confusing. If your site is well-linked from others on the web, it’s likely that they will add it again during their next crawl. This is why SEO is so important. Check the links below to determine if your website needs to be optimized!
- Check your site is in the Google index
- See if your site has been impacted by a manual spam action
- Make sure Google can find and crawl your site
- Make sure that Google can index your site
- Make sure your content is useful and relevant